Getting An Example Of A Research Paper Conclusion Paragraph
A well-composed conclusion can undoubtedly provide the sticking point on the value of a research paper in the field of academic writing. That said, it is a must to complete your conclusions with solid convictions. It is important to note that conclusions must be able to exhibit to the target readers the significance of your fully developed argument or it must be capable of answering the questions thoroughly.
In like manner, it is very crucial to ponder to mull over the conclusion from the perspective of the target readers. It is worthy of note that at the end of the paper, a reader certainly wishes to know how to benefit from the research you accomplished in your study. It is highly advised to consider the following purpose of a conclusion:
- To be able to revisit your research query or main point with new knowledge.
- To suggest ideas or ask queries for further studies.
- To link the findings in the paper to a bigger context like broader conversation regarding a problem since it is introduced in other published article or in a certain course.
- To put forward the implications of your findings or the significance of the topic.
When looking for examples of a research paper conclusion paragraph, it is helpful to contemplate on the following points:
Keep in mind that effective conclusions actually take the research beyond summary and exhibit a further acknowledgment of the analysis’ arguments and its value of course. It is also a must to consider why it is significant, why it is deemed as meaningful and why it works?
A research paper conclusion paragraph sample must consider the following points/queries:
- What new insights are added to the conversation? What insights or data do you critique?
- How do the concepts in the research link to what was tackled or to what scholars have composed in the treatment of the subject?
- What are the limitations of the results, methods as well as data?
- What are the results of the strongest point which comes out of the study?
- How the writer was able to return to the situation or query which he or she has described in the introductory paragraph?
Essentially, the conclusion chapter of a research paper calls for a summary of the purpose and the content of the study. What is more, every fundamental conclusion should share major elements; however, there are also many strategies that you could play around with to come up with a more effective and compelling conclusion. Meanwhile, there are many to avoid so to avoid weakening the conclusion paragraph.